SOP Queen Top 10 Kisses

Is anyone over SOP Queen yet or are you still drooling over it? Well I know I certainly am drooling over it. I miss out OTP so much! How cute are they together!? Ahahaha, well would you like to relive some of the best kisses of the show? I can bet that once you watch this clip you would feel like you are re-living the SOP Queen era again. Ahahhahas!

10. Reward Kiss

9. Request Kiss

8. Accidental Kiss

7. Refusal/Rejection Kiss

6. Prince’s Kiss

5. Parting Kiss

4. Misunderstanding Kiss

3. Tearful Kiss

2. Confession Kiss

1. Tokens of Love Kiss

Surprisingly, my favourite kiss was the confession kiss. There was pain and hurt, the one he loves is right in front of him but yet she doesn’t see it. Naawws, poor Tang Jun! But that was a powerful kiss.

What’s interesting about this drama is that the kisses aren’t intense but soft and sweet but yet it gives out much more intensity then a lot of kisses.

Ahahahaa, doesn’t this make you reminisce about the OTP?

8 thoughts on “SOP Queen Top 10 Kisses

• August 6, 2012 at 12:01 am

hi misscupcakees. Thanks for recapping SOP. I really wanted to watch this but don’t have the luxury of time to religiously do so. With your recap I am able to enjoy this drama. Thanks.

• August 8, 2012 at 4:59 pm

Thanks for the fast recaps and all !!! I really LOVED this drama and you made the ride even more enjoyable with the recaps ! πŸ™‚ Hope to read from you again when season 2 will be out, if there will be one! πŸ™‚

• August 10, 2012 at 3:10 pm

I kind of miss it? The subs are still going, so it feels like it’s still going to me, although I actually read your recap on the final episode already. lol Funny thing is that even more than any of the kisses, one of my fav scenes is when Tang Jun’s asking Xiao Jie if she likes ZI Qi or Tom better. I just love that whole interaction!

• August 10, 2012 at 9:22 pm

LOL, that’s good. I guess for you you can still feel the cuteness of it.

Oh yeah! That is one of the best scenes. Ahahaha, there was such a cute smile from Tang Jun! <3

• September 8, 2012 at 1:46 pm

I loved the drama and the chemistry of the 3 leads, I miss then already even if I am still on Ep 30. I like the fact that Tan Jun loves Xiao Jie to death and not like playful kiss where the girl chased the guy incessantly. I dislike dramas like that. Thanks for the recap and the input.

• September 8, 2012 at 1:49 pm

Naaawws, me too! I love the drama! And all of the leads just work well together though in my bias opinion, Tang Jun and Xiao Jie were the best together. (:

Aahahahas, have fun watching the final three!