Jkkkks, I am no where near mid-life yet, but to all my fellow drama watchers and bloggers, we do need to have a catch up, don’t we? This blog has been a bit dull and gloomy, hasn’t it? Well, that’s probably an understatement, it is more than a bit dull and gloomy! It has been somber and dreary, and I haven’t been feeling all that proud of my efforts. I would love to devote more time to this blog but time is a huge limiting factor, especially with my heap of school work! However, I’m not going to give up on this blog, I am going to give it all my might and I am hoping all you drama queens out there will be there to support me, because I greatly appreciate support (and it would be great if you could comment because this blog has been lacking comments and it is making me quite sad. 🙁 I love reading each and everyone of your comments and it makes me smile when I see a new comment)
Despite my load of school work, I have managed to sneak it some time here and there to drama, because without dramas, my life would be lifeless! Ahahahahas! I have recently finished Miss Rose (which I started two-ish months ago) and I feel satisfied about my achievement! Yayyy! I spent the last two days marathoning through seven eps! Yay! (Btw, there will be a full review coming up shortly, or as soon as possible.) With this drama done and dusted, I will have finished on all of the dramas that I have started quite a while back – Antiquarian Bookshop Biblia’s Case Files (AKA Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou).
So on my agenda, I have:
Current dramas to finish:
- A Great Way to Care II: As you all know, I love dramas that involve cases, especially cases of a genre other than forensics. I really enjoyed the first instalment and with the leading lady of this instalment being Tavia Yeung, I am sure I will enjoy it even more than I did with this first. I am only one ep in and already I am really enjoying this.
- Antiquarian Bookshop Biblia’s Case Files (AKA Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou): I’m three eps in and it’s quite slow paced but I am excited to see how the following cases unfold.
Dramas to watch/Anticipated dramas:
- Gu Family Book: I am anxiously waiting for this drama to come on screen already, actually I have been waiting since I heard that the male lead is Lee Seung Gi. It’s going to be amazing because LSG is the leading man here. I cannot to wait to see, and it just a few weeks (I think) it should hit screens and then it shall satisfy my cravings!
- King Flower (AKA Substitute Princess OR Replacement Princess OR The Adventure of King Flower): I’m still debating whether I should watch this. Ahahahas, it sounds interesting but I’m not sure whether I want to see it just yet.
- King of Lan Ling (AKA Lan Ling Wang): This is probably going to be the last time that we will get to see Ariel Lin on screens for a while as she is heading overseas to study. I love Ariel and it would be great to see her in a costume drama. Ahahaha, and what’s more she has a heap of guys wanting her heart!
- Lie To Me: I have been wanting to watch this since last year-ish and somehow I keep postponing it. I am going to watch it this year, I have to! Plus, I am always up for a rom-com!
- Office Girls: After finishing Miss Rose, I have to see this, full stop.
- PRICELESS: Its genre lies similar to Rich Man, Poor Woman so I am sure I will love it. Plus, it had great ratings and there was great ravings.
- Rich Man, Poor Woman Special: Whoop, whoop! Is anyone as excited as I am? I loved RMPW to bits and pieces and if I can see Oguri Shun and Ishihara Satomi again together on-screens even for an hour, my cravings would be complete. I just need to see more of their interactions, and maybe some close interactions would be good. Ahahahahas!
- The Fierce Wife (AKA The Shrewd Wife): Great reviews and I am really keen to see a good and strong love triangle. Especially with the flop of Love Me Or Leave Me (AKA I Rented A Lover), I am really keen to see Chris Wang with a strong character.
- The Hippocratic Crush II: I loved loved loved the first instalment and I am very eager to see who holds in store for Yu Jai and Yat Kin Tau, especially with a pregnancy in the picture.
- Tiny Times 1.0: With an amazing cast I am sure to watch this. Plus, there is a stellar cast and I am sure chemistry will be flying high.
Micro-movie/mini-film to watch; Anticipated micro-movie/mini-film to watch:
- Breath-Easy Diary (減嘆日記): Well, there’s Bolin… so why wouldn’t I watch it? Ahahahahas! I actually really miss seeing him ever since In Time With You. I’m a real big fan of mini-dramas/movies so I am sure I will love this. Furthermore, and once again, coming off Miss Rose, I am really keen to see Tia Li and especially Puff Guo play a different character.
- TBA: It’s a mini-drama starring Peter Ho and Janine Chang! I loved them in Ring Ring Bell (AKA Real Love Please Ring The Bell Twice) despite the ridiculous plot because they have amazing chemistry together!
- TBA: It stars Ivy Chen and Jo Jung-suk! Yay! I am excited to see this mini-drama, especially that it is a Korean-Chinese/Taiwanese collaboration!
And that, is my drama catch-up. (: I know this blog has been running dry but I will try my best to update and as always, I look forward to hearing from you all! (:
Edit: I forgot to mention some dramas so I went back to add it in (: (21/03/2013)