Hello my beautiful and dearest readers! You might have noticed that I have been a bit slow with my blog recently, if not the entire year. I wish I could blog more often but real life really limits the time that I can dedicate to blogging. I love blogging and watching dramas but I just don’t have enough time to balance everything with real life. This year in particular has been especially tough on me time-wise. You might have noticed that I have watched significantly less dramas and have posted less frequent posts this year. As much as I desire to blog and drama more, my priorities lies elsewhere (aka, with school). I don’t want to write half-hearted posts for the sake of it because that’s just not who I am. With the year drawing to a close, this means exams are approaching and right now my main focus is to tackle those exams. I have a few planned post coming up but after that I will be taking a hiatus from this blog unit I get those exams over and done with. Please bear with me while I juggle my current life. I really do appreciate your love and support! <3 Please drop a comment! 🙂
Current dramas to finish:
- I’ve timed it so I wouldn’t have any dramas to finish during this time. However, I did started re-watching Rich Man, Poor Woman but that has been placed on hold for the time-being. I will get back to it, hopefully sooner than later!
Dramas to watch/Anticipated dramas:
I’ve got a looooottttt of dramas to watch, and I will get to them soon. Just not right now since I have a lot on my plate.
- Itazura na Kiss 2 ~ Love in TOKYO: I’ve been waiting for this one to air since I saw the first instalment and really enjoyed it. I can’t wait to see Yuki Furukawa and Miki Honoka play a couple again! They’re so cute together! I can’t wait to watch this one!
- Secret Love Affair: I’ve heard so many good things about this and I want to see what all the fuss is about. It’s been getting lots of rave reviews and I really want to indulge into this amazing drama!
- The Lady and the Liar: I saw the trailers and I was sold. I love the cast and I love the way that it is being directed. The premises all seem really strong and I’m just really excited for it.
- Boss and Me: How can one resist this cute drama?
- Love Cheque Charge: This drama only caught my attention because it stars Smile Wen and Jay Shih playing a couple. I’ve caught snippets of it and while the drama isn’t all that interesting, I am loving the Smile-Jay scenes!
- 22K Happiness: Lego Lee. Need I say more? Having his name attached has me sold.
- Go, Single Lady: This was one drama that I have been waiting for a long time – since my previous mid-life catch up to to precise. I will get to it!
- Bride of the Century: Rom-coms are right up my alley and this drama in particular has received lots of love from the audience. I’m pretty sure I will like this, hehehe.
- It’s Okay, It’s Love: I’ve heard that the chemistry is good and I want to see how mental illness is being made the focus here.
Busy times ahead and sadly, dramaing and blogging will have to be on halt for the time being. But time flies and I will be back to this hobby of mines very soon! I can’t wait to be back! But for now you can catch me on Twitter or you can e-mail me at afairytaleworldblog.gmail.com. (: