Kingone Wang Follows-Up Someone Like You with The Day I Lost U

4It feels like it was just yesterday when Kingone Wang concluded his acting project Someone Like You with Lorene Ren but it has been a month since it has concluded, though that does not mean he has given himself a holiday though. Kingone is striking while the iron is hot and is immediately following on SLY with a new acting project. This time he is jumping back to CTV to headline the drama The Day I Lost U with singer-actress Nana Lee. Kingone literally has not given himself even a day of break because as soon as SLY finished filming, filming began for TDILU. Me thinks Kingone ought to sit down and give himself a chill day.

Seems like blindness isn’t enough to challenge Kingone because this time he will be playing a spinocerebellar ataxia (progressive, degenerative, genetic disease) patient. There is not much of a synopsis yet but the drama will roughly be based on how he and his closest friends and family face their problems and deal with loss. Rounding up the cast will be Andy Chen and Christina Mok who will also be starring in the follow-up drama Future Mr. Right. TDILU will begin airing next month after The Crossing Hero but for now check out the sunny cast pictures.

9 thoughts on “Kingone Wang Follows-Up Someone Like You with The Day I Lost U

• June 20, 2015 at 3:03 pm

I’m glad that Kingone has been getting more lead roles lately!

• June 20, 2015 at 9:24 pm

I know, I remember all those time when he was trying to get the girl but was not ever able to do so.

• June 21, 2015 at 10:07 pm

I like Kingone, especially after “Someone Like You”, but I’m not sure I’ll be following this drama since from what I know of the story so far it will be the typical: the first and second male leads are brothers who happen to like the female lead and once the male lead knows he has a disease he pushes the girl to his brother instead. Another reason is because I’m still having a withdrawal from SLY so I don’t know if I’m ready to see Kingone playing another character and pairing with another actress than Rong Rong. :p

• January 9, 2016 at 10:53 am

I really really like kingone at someone like you. I can’t move on on this drama. Perfect role for him and for yuxi. Hope to watch you both for another roles. Thanks a lot for inspiring me everyday….💖💖💖💖💖💖
    #kingonewang